Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Two Blogs

My two blogs that I have done so far that I feel will benefit my Final Paper would be my Black Panther and History of MLK they are very deep in content. I feel like there so much more info I could add to make them better. The Black Panthers situation I feel like should of been a movie the way one of the leaders kept so many secrets and they all came out in the end. Martin Luther King is the key to these racial times without him I feel like the history of my other blogs wouldn't have exist. I feel like my blog overall has spoken on major people and major events that help create what we call history

1 comment:

  1. It's not so much the blogs that you're doing but bloggers in your community...see some of the other class posts and my feedback there.

    ReplyDelete