Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lets Get Started

Hello Bloggers!

My name is Joshua Paul and I go to Northern Virginia Community College with the major of social science with a teacher’s specialization. I am undecided if i want to teach history or sociology but those being my two favorite subjects being the center subject of my blog. My blog is here to inform all historians and also give you a few facts that you may not of known during the discriminatory times of america. I will speak about leaders, groups, and even some trouble makers that had a large affect of racial times and show just the power that these peoples have had. I am not here to give you a biography on anyone but to let you know what some of these well know people did and and how its affects us now and explain the reasoning of what they did from research and good evidence. History is a very deep subject that leaves us with so many unanswered questions hopefully my blog can help you solve some of them.

Feel free to comment all you want, Constructive Criticism is the best Criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment